Getting Started With Digital Banking
- Conveniently and securely complete many transactions online, saving a trip to a branch.
- Check balances for all of your accounts – checking and savings, loans and lines of credit.
- Transfer funds between checking and savings or from a line of credit to a deposit account and use the transfer option to make loan payments.
- View canceled check images exactly as they will appear on your image statement.
- Place stop payments on specific checks.
- Reorder checks.
Routing Number For West Plains Savings And Loan Association In Missouri
routing number for West Plains Savings and Loan Association in Missouri here.Total Assets:RSSD:FDIC CERT #:Branch LocationSouthern Bank ABA Routing Number: Routing numbers are also referred to as “Check Routing Numbers”, “ABA Numbers”, or “Routing Transit Numbers” . The ABA routing number is a 9-digit identification number assigned to financial institutions by The American Bankers Association . This number identifies the financial institution upon which a payment is drawn. Routing numbers may differ depending on where your account was opened and the type of transaction made. Each routing number is unique to a particular bank, large banks may have more than one routing number for different states.Fedwire Routing Number: Fedwire Transfer service is the fastest method for transferring funds between business account and other bank accounts.It is used for domestic or international transactions in which no cash or check exchange is involved, but the account balance is directly debited electronically and the funds are transferred to another account in real time. To complete a wire transfer, the sender must provide his bank name and account number of the recipient, the receiving account number, the city and state of the receiving bank and the bank’s routing number.
Were Proud To Serve You And The West Plains Community
As members of the West Plains community, our employees understand our customers are more than clientsyoure neighbors. We take the time to listen first, and then apply our years of banking experience to find the best services and products to support your goals. Our West Plains branches proudly support the community and find opportunities to give back through participation in local charities and events.
Recommended Reading: Where Do I Apply For An Fha Loan
Personal Savings Accounts In West Plains
Help your savings go further.
When you are looking for a bank in West Plains, you wont find anyone more committed to this area than us. As the oldest continually-operated business in the area, weve been helping our customers save for the future in West Plains since 1883. We have competitive interest rates and a variety of savings account options that will help you make the most of your money. From personal savings accounts to health savings and money market accounts, we can help you grow your balances and meet your goals for the future.
Personal Savings Account
- Account earns a competitive interest rate
- Minimum balance to open is $100 and the entire balance earns interest
- A monthly fee of $3 will be charged only if the balance falls below $100 any day during the month
- Customers 21 years of age and younger: only $1 required for opening deposit, no minimum balance fee applies, and the entire balance earns interest
- Six FREE withdrawals per month in person or by mail
- Each withdrawal in excess of six will result in a $3 fee
Money Market AccountHealth Savings Account Santa Savings Account
- Accounts can be opened the last Friday of November through the last Monday of January each year
- Deposits can be made as often as you like though the first Friday in November each year
- In early November of the year the account is open, you will receive a direct deposit to your checking account for the balance of the account plus interest
- Apply with our online application
Digital Banking Bill Pay Service
- Pay any bill online that you currently pay by check, including payments to individuals.*
- Track payments at westplainsbank.com to know when they have been processed and have an electronic record of the transaction.
- Once you enter account information for each of your payees you can pay bills in seconds.
- Make recurring payments like rent, car or mortgage payments easily. Once you set up the schedule , you’re done – the bill is paid each month, on the day you specify.
*Court-ordered payments and state and federal tax payments cannot be made through the bill pay service.
Also Check: Do Pawn Shops Loan Money