How To Make A Payment
If you have a Huntington auto loan, you have a few different options for making your monthly payment. You can pay online, by phone, or by mail. If you want to pay online, you will need to create an account on Huntingtons website. Once you have created an account, you will be able to log in and make your payment. If you want to pay by phone, you can call Huntingtons customer service number and make a payment using your checking account or credit card. If you want to pay by mail, you will need to send your payment to the address listed on your monthly statement.
Huntington National Bank Hours
Call 480-2265 for general account information, Huntington National Banks Automated Account Information available 24 hours a day.
- For loan customer service, Huntington can be reached during these times: M to F, 8:00am to 8:00pm ET, Sat, 8:00am 2:00pm ET, Sun, CLOSED.
- For loan payment assistance, schedule is M to F, 8:00am to 9:00pm ET, Sat, 8:00am to 1:00pm ET, Sun, CLOSED.
- For credit card payment assistance, for personal & business, these are the schedules: M to Th, 8:00am to 11:00pm ET, Friday, 8:00am to 9:00pm ET, Sat, 8:00am to 4:00pm ET, Sun, CLOSED
- To speak with a customer service representative, call 480-2265 daily from 7:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m. ET.
In cases where there are suspicious communications or any fraudulent activities that allegedly came from Huntington, contact
Also Check: How Do Loan Officers Get Leads
Know The Differences Between A Loan And A Lease We Can Explain
While our financing specialists can tell you the whole story, here are some of the differences in your financing choices that are worth knowing about. A car loan is the most commonly-used form of financing, and for good reason. With a loan, you’re actually buying that new Honda or quality used car. With every monthly payment, you’re building ownership that represents real cash. With a lease, payments are lower but it’s more like renting.
Don’t Miss: Average Amount Of Student Loan Debt
Things To Consider Before Refinancing
Highlights Of Huntington Auto Loan Financing
- You can fill out the online form in a matter of minutes.
- It offers flexible payment options, such as the ability to choose your payment schedule or to skip payments and make them up later.
- Theres no prepayment fee if you decide to pay off the loan early. A customer service representative also said theres no application or origination fees.
Read Also: Loans For Credit Card Consolidation
What To Expect At The Continental Currency Services Payment Location In Huntington Park
Turning in your title loan payment on time is crucial for your financial history. So that you have more opportunities open to you, keep your credit looking good by making title loan payments at the Continental Currency Services payment location in Huntington Park. You can send a quick and secure wire transfer if your payment date is fast approaching and you donât want to risk a late charge.
Once you are done making your title loan payment, you could also take care of any vehicle registration needs at the Continental Currency Services payment location in Huntington Park! But thatâs not all, as you could also use the ATM, exchange foreign currency, cash checks, get a debit card, and more! Expect convenience when you make a title loan payment in person.
Huntington Bank Payoff Address
The Huntington Bank payoff address is GW1N10, 5555 Cleveland Ave, Columbus OH 43231.
Hence, if you need the official payoff mailing address for Huntington Bank, you need to use the address GW1N10, 5555 Cleveland Ave, Columbus OH 43231.
That is the Standard or Regular mailing address.
Please note that the payment mailing address for the mortgage loan may be different and if that is actually the case for you, we will advise you to contact Huntington Bank for assistance.
Also Check: New Conventional Loan Limits 2022
Also Check: Is The Grad Plus Loan Subsidized
Huntington Auto Loans: At A Glance
Before you can settle on an auto loan, its crucial to shop around for pre-approvals to make sure youre getting the best rate possible. If you submit multiple applications, do so in the same 30-day window. That way, the credit bureaus will treat it as one application with one hard pull on your rather than multiple that could lower your score each time.
If youre thinking about using Huntington for your auto loan, here are a few factors that you may want to take into consideration as you make your comparisons:
- Huntingtons APRs vary by ZIP code and the model year of the car youre trying to finance. Beginning rates are lower for newer vehicles. For example, lets look at the 43215 ZIP code Columbus, where Huntington is headquartered. APRs start as low as 5.22% for a 66-month term on a 2019 vehicle. For a 2011 vehicle, youd get an APR as low as 6.22% on 36-month term. Huntington doesnt specify on its website how high the APRs can reach.
- Terms available: It offers financing terms between 36 and 66 months.
- Loan amount: $3,000 or higher.
- Other types of financing: Besides its auto loan, which covers new and used cars, Huntington offers natural disaster assistance on vehicles, boats and recreational vehicles damaged during storms.
- Its only available in certain states: Auto loans are available only to residents of Illinois, Indiana, Kentucky, Michigan, Ohio, Pennsylvania, West Virginia and Wisconsin.
Learning Curve Not Too Bad
Now that its been nearly a week with multiple uses daily, Im over the initial shock, and I really am enjoying the format of the new app. It was difficult at first, because Im always in a hurry, it seems, when I do online banking. I was a surprised by the changes at first, so had to login a few times before I became familiar with the formats. I have several accounts with children and grandchildren, which means Im checking balances and moving small amounts of money frequently, in addition to our larger accounts. I do appreciate the new app now. I did notice today, however, because my grandson was with me and reading his message from you aloud, that I did not receive an important message that allBanking must be done at drive through. That would have been good to let me know. I looked all through app to locate said message in my accounts, but its not there. You may want to fix that one! Thank you for your continuing efforts to improve banking with Huntington. I live mostly in FL now, but still bank with Huntington.
Also Check: Where Can You Get An Auto Loan
Financing Is Made Easy At Huntington Beachhyundai
Choosing a dealership to finance your vehicle is agood choice, choosing Huntington Beach Hyundai to finance your vehicle is agreat choice! Our finance team has years of experience, making sure that theycan get you the best monthly rate for your loan or lease. We believe that everydriver should have access to a vehicle that will meet their needs, which is whywe work with you through every step of the process to make sure you are alwaysgetting the most reasonable rate for your life.
We have all of the most popular Hyundai models foryou to choose from, including the Elantra, Azera, Santa Fe, Sonata, and more,making sure that you can find one that will meet all the needs of your life.Our team will ask the important questions to determine what you are looking forout of a vehicle. For instance, if you wanted a lot of space, the Santa Femight be suggested, but if you are looking for a fun and sporty ride, theElantra GT would be recommended.
Why Choose Volkswagen Of Huntington To Finance Your Next Car
Our exclusive new Volkswagen inventory and selection of used cars is bound to include the most ideal choice for any driver’s budget, taste and needs. Our customers from East Northport and Woodbury can save some time by applying for financing on our website prior to visiting us. Our online finance application and credit application is secure and confidential. And within just a few moments, you’ll be pre-approved for financing – regardless of your credit.
That’s another perk of financing or leasing at Volkswagen of Huntington: we work with all types of credit histories, including good, bad or no credit financing scenarios. We can get Woodbury area drivers and Northport area drivers approved for a used car loan quickly and without a hitch.
In addition to our flexible money down options and our guaranteed financing, drivers from Huntington and Melville will appreciate our helpful and knowledgeable team at Volkswagen of Huntington. Our top priority is offering next level customer service to every driver who applies for financing with us.
Drivers who want to take the wheel of a new Volkswagen, a pre-owned VW or a used car can get approved for financing so quickly and out on the road with their next car in no time.
Read Also: Usda Loan Forgiveness Update 2022
How To Open A Huntington Bank Account
Opening a Huntington Bank account is simple and can be done online or at a branch.
To open an account online, go to Huntington Banks website and select the Open an Account tab. From there, youll be prompted to choose the type of account youd like to open. If youre attempting to earn a bonus, youll need to apply directly from the offer page or enter your email address to receive a promotional code that you can bring into a branch location.
Youll need to provide some personal information, such as your name, address and Social Security number as part of the application process. After youve completed the application, Huntington will conduct a credit check and verify your identity. If everything goes smoothly, youll be approved for an account and can start using it right away.
How To Apply For Financing
Applying for a Huntington auto loan is as easy as filling out its self-described five-minute form. That number does jump to 10 minutes if you have a co-applicant.
Its application has three sections: loan information, personal information and financial information.
The loan section covers whether youre looking to insure a specific car or whether youre going to shop for a new one and would like a pre-approval. Youll need to provide an estimate of how much you expect to borrow. There is an option for Huntington to contact you if you qualify for more financing than you estimated.
The personal section asks for a variety of contact information, including your phone number, email and address. Itll ask for a previous address if youve lived in your current home for less than two years. You also have to provide your Social Security number and the name and phone number for a contact person.
The financial section is a run-down of your income. Youre asked to provide the name and contact info for your employer, plus a summary of your occupation and wages. Theres also a place to report additional sources of income like a side hustle, or any money you receive in child support.
Dont Miss: Green Arrow Loans Phone Number
Also Check: Interest Rate For Used Car Loans
Worried About Your Credit We Have Worry
Have you had credit struggles? Do you have bad credit – or no credit at all? We understand you still need a good vehicle and we can help you get it at Huntington Honda. Check out our worry-free financing program. We know credit problems can happen to people who are doing their best. We can help you find an affordable Honda or used car and then help you get the right loan or lease financing to pay for it.
Quick Answers To Your Bill Pay Top Questions
- If I use Bill Pay, will my payment be guaranteed by my due date?
KeyBank offers a Bill Pay Guarantee*, to ensure your payments are received accurately and on time. Double check the amount and schedule your:
- Electronic payments at least 2 business days before the due date.
- Check payments at least 4 business days before the due date.
If payments are made within the above guidelines of the guarantee and KeyBank does not properly complete a bill payment on time or for the correct amount, KeyBank will pay any late fees and finance charges that result solely from that failed bill payment and send any correspondence necessary to rectify credit reporting.
- Why cant I see or edit my payees address and phone number?
If you cannot see or edit the address and phone number for a payee, it means that KeyBank has a relationship with that payee and keeps that information updated for you.
- Can I make multiple payments at once?
Yes. Sign on to online banking and go to Bill Pay. Select Access Additional Bill Pay Features, then follow the prompts.
- Can I edit, cancel or delete a pending payment or transfer?
Yes. In online banking, upcoming activity is displayed in the account details page of each account. Select the payment to edit or delete it. Scheduled payments can also be canceled from the mobile app by selecting the + button and Activity icon. Select the payment you wish to cancel in the Bill Payments menu.
Also Check: What Does Fixed Rate Loan Mean
Some Advantages Of A Car Loan
Car-buying customers in Dix Hills and Commack, NY who get a car loan are making a solid financial investment, especially with a new or pre-owned Honda model. With a car loan through our dealership, you’re creating actual cash value – or “equity” – in the car you’re buying. That cash value is real money you can someday use to buy your next car. When you buy with a car loan, you can drive without the restrictions that come as part of a lease.
When Does Huntington Charge Overdraft Fees
Huntington Banks standard overdraft fee is $15. However, youre only charged this fee if you overdraft by more than $50 and fail to pay the difference within 24 hours.
Youre never charged a fee on overdrafts of $50 or less. This is thanks to Huntington Banks $50 Safety Zone feature. If you overdraft by more than $50, youre good as long as you pay it back within the banks 24-hour grace period. Otherwise, the $15 fee will kick in.
Recommended Reading: Best Loan For Small Business
What Do You Need To Qualify For Huntington Auto Loans
Huntington Auto Loans does not have or does not disclose a minimum annual income eligibility requirement. Huntington Auto Loans only considers borrowers who are employed. Note that borrowers can add a cosigner to either meet eligibility requirements or qualify for lower interest rates.
The Military Lending Act prohibits lenders from charging service members more than 36% APR on credit extended to covered borrowers. Active duty service members are eligible to apply for a loan via Huntington Auto Loans. Their rates fall within the limits of The Military Lending Act.
Permanent resident / green card holders are also eligible to apply.
To qualify, applicants may need to provide the following documentation:
- Recent pay stubs
- Proof of citizenship or residence permit
If The Vehicle Is Repairable
If the damage to the vehicle does not qualify as a total loss, you will receive a check from your insurance agency to pay for repairs. The check will be payable to all insured parties, as well as Huntington Bank as the lienholder. Please take the following steps to complete your claim:
- After you receive the decision from your insurance agency, a repair facility can begin the repairs.
- Gather the repair facility invoice and if the repairs have already been completed, a letter signed by all insured parties stating the vehicle has been repaired to your satisfaction. If the repairs are not yet completed, you can fax the letter of satisfaction once completed to 362-3821 or email it to [email protected].
- All insured parties listed on the insurance check should endorse it by signing on the back. Make sure you sign the name listed exactly as they appear.
- Include your current contact information in case we need to reach you.
- Forward all documents and the endorsed insurance check to:
Once we receive the documents and the insurance check, well review them within 24 hours. If any documents are missing, we will contact you.
If the documents and check received are satisfactory, Huntington will endorse the check and mail it to the repair facility.
Recommended Reading: Home Improvement Loans In Texas
How Do I Apply
First, double-check the basics: Make sure you live in an eligible state and are at least 18 years old. If you meet those criteria, you can apply at a local branch, on the phone or online.
Follow these steps to get started online:
1. Go to the Huntington website and click Borrowing in the main navigation bar.2. Under Personal Loans, select Auto Loans. Click Apply now.3. The application begins with a series of questions called What You Want. Select Buy a vehicle.4. Under Auto Loan, indicate that you have a specific car in mind. Youll be prompted to fill in the year, make, model and mileage.5. Fill in the amount that you want to borrow.6. Indicate whether its an individual or joint application.7. Click Next. In the required fields, add your personal and contact information.8. Click Next. Add your financial information to the required fields.9. Click Next. Review and submit your application.
Also Check: How Much House Can I Afford Loan Calculator